Versastique™ is a multi-functional material that provides formulators a better way to formulate solid stick applications.
These solid gels are ideal for the spectrum of mineral, synthetic and naturally derived ingredients and offer excellent performance and stability features. Versastique™ can be used in numerous applications, such as under eye sticks, solid foundation sticks, and deodorant.
Why You Should Be Formulating with Versastique™
- Compatible with a wide variety of low polarity ingredients
- Ideal for the spectrum of mineral, synthetic and naturally derived ingredients
- Excellent suspension properties – substantiated by high viscosity (solid stick)
- Superior moisture delivery
- Stabilizes and protects your active ingredients – backed up with efficient delivery system
- Self-preserving formulation base:
- Low moisture/low water activity
- Resists growth/proliferation of microorganisms
- Heat processed
- No Harsh Chemicals: Versastique is milder to the skin than the soaps typically used as thickeners
- Reduces the amount of structural material required to make a stick application
- Easy to Formulate with
- Efficient delivery system
Penreco offers the following Versastique™ products:
- Versastique™ SQ 40 T – for use in anti-aging applications and more.
- Versastique™ ML 40 T – for use in sunscreen applications and more.
- Versastique™ ME 40 T – for use in fragrance applications and more.
Penreco specializes in NICHE PRODUCT BLENDING to meet customer specific requirements.
If you have questions regarding this product, or need help finding the right Versastique™ for your formulation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-437-3188.